- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
How to apply?
Submit a complete application to the Center on Japanese Economy and Business (Attention to JP Perez) no later than February 28, 2020.
Copies of the Foundation’s application and the guidelines are available via e-mail, contact JP Perez, Program Manager, at [email protected].
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview in early March.
Please note that the successful applicant will need to apply directly to the Japanese university of his/her choice for admission.
Contact JP Perez, Program Manager at the Center, at [email protected].
For more information about eligibility, please also check our website page here.