- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
A paper coauthored by Professor David Weinstein, CJEB’s director, was referenced as a source in the below articles.
The paper, Who’s Paying for the U.S. Tariffs? A Longer-Term Perspective, which updates on previous research, was coauthored with Stephen J. Redding of Princeton, and Mary Amiti of the New York Federal Reserve.
Check Professor Weinstein’s website to view the paper’s full media coverage and his other research.
American Consumers, Not China, Are Paying for Trump’s Tariffs (New York Times, 1/7/20)
Trump’s Tax on Champagne Will Cost U.S. Consumers (Wall Street Journal, 1/14/20)
What Grade Does Trump’s China Trade Deal Deserve? Incomplete (New York Times, 1/16/20)
How Many Tariff Studies Are Enough? (Wall Street Journal, 1/20/20)