- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
CJEB’s Director, Professor David Weinstein, coauthored a paper titled, “The Effect of the U.S.-China Trade War on U.S. Investment.” The paper, which is published in CJEB’s Working Paper series, estimates the effect of U.S.-China tariff announcements on aggregate returns and the differential returns of firms exposed to China in order to identify their effect on treated and untreated firms.
The paper can be found here.
CJEB actively encourages the dissemination of research. To that end, CJEB supports its directors and core faculty in their research, and produces a Working Paper Series which showcases preliminary research results in the field before publication. Other research papers are gathered here.