- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Project on Japanese Corporate Governance and Stewardship
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
The Center on Japanese Economy and Business has established its transcendent reputation and developed into the preeminent academic center it is today under the robust leadership of our directors, Professor David E. Weinstein, the Center's Director, and Professor Hugh Patrick, the Center's Founder.
Our Center's core faculty members provide our intellectual foundation. These seven scholars of Japanese economy, finance, and management are faculty members of Columbia University's Business School, Department of Economics, Department of Political Science, or School of International and Public Affairs.
Our leadership and staff team work together to carry out the Center's mission and enhance its established reputation. For individual contact information and details, please click the link below.