- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
The Center actively encourages the dissemination of research. To that end, CJEB actively supports its directors and core faculty in their research, and produces a Working Paper Series which showcases preliminary research results in the field before publication. The Center also produces an Occasional Paper Series for papers not slated for eventual publication.
In 2017, CJEB created the Program on Public Pension Working Paper Series, which feature working papers specific to research on public pension funds and Japanese Company Reports, which detail Professor Hugh Patrick's findings and observations based on his companies visits in Japan.
Finally, CJEB produces summary reports of the presentations and discussions held as part of every lecture, symposium, and conference it hosts.