- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
CJEB is seeking a Columbia undergraduate or graduate student as a paid event student casual for part time hours.
- 10+ hours/week
- Assisting in conferences, symposia, and other program development
- Basic website/promotional e-mail management
- Other projects as assigned
Required / Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior event management experience (international setting preferable)
- Interest in economics, business, or East Asian/Japanese studies desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML desired but not required
- Japanese language skills are a plus but not required
Applicants should be team- and detail-oriented, proactive, professional, and responsible, and exercise tact and discretion when interacting with international faculty, administrators, and leaders in academia, business and government.
Deadline: None. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to: Emiko Mizumura at email@example.com.
**Interviews will be conducted upon review of resumes**