- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
CJEB is looking for several Graduate Student Writers to write brief reports for the conferences that we organize or sponsor, as well as work on ongoing proofreading work.
- Must have strong writing and editing background. Selection based on résumé, writing sample and interview.
- Native English-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Serve as rapporteur: attend between 2 and 6 events each semester and write brief (generally 1-2 page) summaries of each. Occasionally a longer report will be required of approximately 6 pages. The first draft of each summary should be submitted within a week of the event. The summary will be posted on the APEC Study Center or CJEB website, and those of major events may be submitted to SIPA publications such as the Communique, SIPA News, or APAC News (which the student will arrange).
- Serve as proofreader for various CJEB and APEC Study Center newsletters, flyers, and other public promotion materials. This will be ongoing throughout the year, and requires a very tight turnaround time.
Deadline: None. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information please contact Ryoko Ogino at [email protected].
**Interviews will be conducted upon review of resumes**