- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
CJEB is seeking a Columbia undergraduate or graduate as a paid student casual for the upcoming summer term.
- Website management (a knowledge of HTML is a plus)
- Word processing (proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.)
- Assisting in conferences, symposia, and other program development
- General administrative support (mailings, photocopying, filing, campus errands)
- Other projects as assigned
Applicants should be proactive, professional, responsible, and exercise tact and discretion when interacting with international faculty, administrators, and leaders in academia, business and government. Interest in economics, business, or East Asian/Japanese studies are desirable, but not required.
Deadline: None. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to Ryoko Ogino at email@example.com.
**Interviews will be conducted upon review of resumes**