The ECLA Program at Columbia Business School is exclusively for entrepreneurs from mid-sized Latin American companies seeking to expand and better compete in today’s global environment.
ECLA equips entrepreneurs with the skills, tools, and network to professionalize and grow their businesses. A key component of the program is that each firm participates with 2–3 leaders. This ensures a shared mindset and experience that enables decision makers to implement the methodologies and changes in their companies.
The rigorous curriculum features:
- Classes on campus and online with Columbia’s world-class professors
- International study tour
- Two projects – Process Improvement and Business Growth – guided by renowned faculty advisors and industry mentors
Immediate results, long-lasting benefits
- Acquire tools and skills to grow your business beyond borders and lead change within your organization.
- Collaborate with a faculty advisor to work on a process improvement project with measurable results.
- Build a strong network of entrepreneurs, industry coaches, and business leaders from all over the world.
- Gain international exposure to a region of unique business and entrepreneurial culture.
- Experience the ideal environment to share challenges with other peer entrepreneurs and benefit from professors’ expertise and insight.
- Take the opportunity to step back as a team and analyze your company from a distance.
- Join the Columbia Business School alumni network of more than 42,000 executives in 120 countries.
- Audit Columbia Business School classes at any time, a lifelong alumni privilege.
Entrepreneurs in Latin America have the innate creativity, spirit, and energy to build successful ventures, but do they have the skills and training to make their businesses thrive and compete in the global marketplace?