- Events and Networking
- CBS Startup Stories
- Columbia Venture Fellows
The Columbia Alumni Virtual Accelerator (CAVA) is an industry-agnostic, no-fee and no equity virtual accelerator supported by Columbia Business School's Eugene M. Lang Entrepreneurship Center. CAVA’s mission is to enhance and enable early-stage CBS alumni startups across the globe through support and mentorship.
CAVA cohorts run quarterly for 12-week terms during which companies must participate in virtual meetings and workshops. These meetings foster a strong support network of peers as well as provide knowledge and resources to help take the cohort’s businesses to the next level. The term culminates in an invite-only, virtual demo day.
Visit our CAVA accelerator website for information on companies from past cohorts.
- Cohort Start: January 27, 2022
Applicants for CAVA must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least one C-level alumnus or alumna from Columbia Business School. Non-CBS-affiliated team members may also participate in CAVA once the team is accepted.
- Have a product or service in the marketplace accessible by users/stakeholders. Companies with products/services in beta may qualify.
- Working full-time on their venture (suggested).
- Able to participate in two 90-minute Zoom-based virtual meetings each week over a 12-week period, including a virtual Demo Day for investors.
Applications are now closed.