- Events and Networking
- CBS Startup Stories
Columbia Venture Fellows is a highly competitive application-based program that prepares Columbia Business School students for a career in venture capital. We achieve this through a two-year intensive curriculum consisting of academically rigorous coursework and highly experiential learning opportunities.
Components of the Program
- Diligence investments in student and alumni startups as part of the Lang Fund Selection Process
- Collaborate with top VC funds to write an investment thesis
- Receive priority enrollment in Venture Capital courses at CBS
- Work with and learn from the nationally recognized venture investors & startup founders
- Current first-year MBA/EMBA students
- Passion, curiosity, and dedication to pursuing a career in venture capital
- Please check back in fall 2023 for the next application cycle.
Please send all general inquiries to [email protected].
About the Lang Fund
Established in 1996 with a $1 million gift from Eugene M. Lang, MS '40, the Eugene M. Lang Entrepreneurial Initiative Fund (the ‘Lang Fund’) fosters an entrepreneurial environment at Columbia Business School by providing early stage investing opportunities to qualifying student business initiatives. Learn more about the Lang Fund here.