- Events and Networking
TechDay is a unique environment for entrepreneurs to exhibit their concepts and highlight products currently in development. TechDay NY has been the largest event in the United States for startups with over 15k attendees and 300+ exhibitors. TechDay also takes place in London and Los Angeles.
Both CBS student- and alumni-founded companies can apply to exhibit at the event in CBS Startup Alley, part of the larger Columbia Business School exhibit. This year Columbia Business School will participate in TechDay in November 2020 and the event will be virtual. More details to come.
- Exhibiting companies will house their photos, videos, and other images and presentations in their virtual room/table where they will chat with visitors. Lead generation tools will help track them and provide data for follow-up.
- Results include opportunities to market on prominent marketplace sites, introductions to investors, and receiving feedback on pitches and presentations.
- TechDay will market participating companies before, during, and after the TechDay conference.
- For more information on CBS Startup Alley, contact [email protected]
- Alumni- and student-founders may apply to exhibit, limited slots still available.