- Events and Networking
ALL COACHING SESSIONS ARE VIRTUAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Sign up for our Coaching Sessions to get important feedback on your startup or venture investing career goals, delve deeper into your entrepreneurial plans, and move your aspirations forward.
Review the following points before scheduling an appointment below:
- Remote 30-min Sessions: Our Coaches currently* meet with students and alumni in 30-minute sessions via phone or video conference for advice and guidance.
- One Session at a Time: So that availability is relatively evenly distributed, sign up for one coaching slot at a time. First-come, first-served. Once you have met with a Lang Coach, you can sign up to meet with another one.
- After Signup: After you sign up for a session, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive a reminder email 24 hours in advance of your meeting.
- Cancellations: You must cancel any appointments you can no longer attend at least 1 business day in advance of your meeting. If you do not comply, we will block your ability to schedule future appointments.
- Session Topic Policy: You may not ask Coaches directly for funding, contacts, or sales/business leads; only seek advice and guidance. Violators may be blocked from scheduling future appointments.
*When our policy changes from remote only, in-person appointment locations will be indicated in parentheses next to the Coach's name.
Please visit our Office Hours Guidelines page to see our full policy on "Appointment Dos and Don'ts".
After you have carefully reviewed the above information, you may click on the Coaches' specific sign-up link below to schedule an appointment.
Jack McGourty, PhD
Director, Community and Global Entrepreneurship, Founder, Venture For All®
Expertise: Customer Discovery; Market Research; Minimum Viable Product Design; Product Realization; Organizational Culture
Sign Up Through StartupTree to Book an Appointment
Former CEO, FPG International (now Getty Images) and Acoustiguide and Former NY Chair, Tiger 21
Writer, speaker on all stages of entrepreneurship, family businesses, and women’s entrepreneurial journeys
Expertise: Coach for Early Ideas, Pitch Prep, Family Business Dynamics, NYC Ecosystem, Startup Issues, Business Model Canvas, Customer Discovery, Advisory Boards, and Exit Planning
Principal, Steve Zagor and Associates - Restaurant and Food Business Consulting Group
Expertise: Restaurants and Food Products
Availability Coming Soon
Questions for the Lang Center?
Join us for Drop-in Hour, Fridays @ 1-2 pm et
Each Friday, Lang staff will answer questions about our programs and resources. Join via this link during the designated times: http://bit.ly/lang-dropin-zoom