- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The Program for Financial Studies (PFS) is excited to announce its first annual dinner reception on October 10, 2016. The evening will bring together faculty, alumni, students, and industry practitioners to honor a New York City financial leader, who will speak on an important and relevant issue in the financial world. The evening also kicks off the academic year with a brief presentation of the PFS' achievements. We look forward to having you join us in an evening of celebration!
Columbia Business School's Program for Financial Studies will host its first annual dinner reception featuring keynote speaker:
Monday, October 10, 2016
6:00 p.m. cocktails | 7:00 p.m. keynote and dinner
Program for Financial Studies Annual Reception
"The Future of NYC as a Financial Center"
James Burden Mansion, 7 East 91st Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10128
For questions, please contact Melina Robbana, Program Director, Program for Financial Studies
(212) 851-9473 | email@example.com
Generously sponsored by: