- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The Program for Financial Studies (PFS) is excited to announce its second annual reception on November 13, 2017. The evening will bring together faculty, alumni, students, and industry practitioners for a presentation on an important and relevant issue in the financial world. We look forward to having you join us in an evening of celebration!
Columbia Business School's Program for Financial Studies will host its second annual reception featuring keynote speaker:
Charles W. Calomiris, Henry Kaufman Professor of Financial Insitutions, Columbia Business School
Program for Financial Studies Annual Reception
"The Politics of Finance in the Trump Era"
Monday, November 13, 2017
5:30 p.m. cocktails | 6:30 p.m. keynote
Harmonie Club, 4 East 60th Street, New York, NY 10022
For questions, please contact Melina Robbana, Program Director, Program for Financial Studies
(212) 851-9473 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Generously sponsored by: