- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Annual Dinner Reception
- Financial Career Events
- Seminar: Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Seminar: Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- News and Finance Research Colloquium
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Program Director, Program for Financial Studies
Ms. Robbana leads the strategic and operational initiatives of the Program for Financial Studies. She joined Columbia in 2014 after eight years in capital markets and M&A advisory. Prior to joining Columbia, Ms. Robbana worked in the Retail Investment Banking group at Guggenheim Partners and on the M&A team at Financo. She began her career at Credit Suisse in Debt Capital Markets. Ms. Robbana has co-authored a Columbia CaseWorks technical note on LBO Valuation, and she teaches a Leadership in Investment Banking seminar held each spring.
Ms. Robbana earned an MBA from Columbia Business School in 2012 and a BA in English Literature, cum laude, from Georgetown University in 2004.