- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Director, Program for Financial Studies
Ms. Denebeim leads the strategic and operational initiatives of the Program for Financial Studies. She joined Columbia in 2014 after eight years in capital markets and M&A advisory. Prior to joining Columbia, Ms. Denebeim worked in the Retail Investment Banking group at Guggenheim Partners and on the M&A team at Financo. She began her career at Credit Suisse in Debt Capital Markets. Ms. Denebeim has co-authored a Columbia CaseWorks technical note on LBO Valuation, and she teaches a Leadership in Investment Banking seminar held each spring.
Ms. Denebeim earned an MBA from Columbia Business School in 2012 and a BA in English Literature from Georgetown University in 2004.