- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Wesley S. Chan, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President and Director, Stock Selection Research, Acadian Asset Management
Mr. Chan joined Acadian in September 2011 as Director, Stock Selection Research. He leads Acadian’s bottom-up research effort, working closely with Malcolm Baker in formulating Acadian’s Investment Research agenda. Mr. Chan previously worked at Goldman Sachs Asset Management where he served as vice president in the Quantitative Investment Strategies group. There he was a leading member of the research team responsible for developing alpha themes and implementing new signals. Prior to that, he was a partner and lead equity researcher at AlphaSimplex Group. Mr. Chan holds a Ph.D. in Financial Economics from MIT Sloan School of Management and an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University.