- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
A new seminar series launched in 2020 by the Program for Financial Studies and the Earth Institute.
ESG DEVELOPMENTS IN THE DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS
Monday, September 14, 2020 | 12:00-1:30 p.m.
What is the impact of ESG on credit risk analysis?
How does the financial materiality of ESG factors on investment decisions balance with strategies that focus on societal / ethical values?
What role should rating agencies play in facilitating more ESG disclosure from issuers?
Professor Geoffrey Heal, Donald C. Waite III Professor of Social Enterprise, Columbia Business School
Laura Segafredo, Director, Responsible Investing (Fixed Income), Blackrock
Pat Welch, Chief Credit Officer, Kroll Bond Ratings Agency (KBRA)