- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The Program for Financial Studies currently supports research in six key initiatives: Climate Change and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Financial Markets Regulation, New Technologies in Finance, News and Finance, and Risk Management.
The program encourages the creation, translation, and dissemination of research from cross-disciplinary faculty members by:
Interaction between students, program faculty, and the external community provides valuable insights that enable the program to support research activities that are relevant to academia, policy and regulatory authorities, and the financial industry.