- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The Program for Financial Studies currently supports research in six key initiatives: ESG and Finance, New Technologies in Finance, Financial Markets Regulation, News and Finance, and Risk Management.
The program encourages the creation, translation, and dissemination of research from cross-disciplinary faculty members by:
Interaction between students, program faculty, and the external community provides valuable insights that enable the program to support research activities that are relevant to academia, policy and regulatory authorities, and the financial industry.