- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
While technological change has been a common component of economic growth throughout human history, developments over the past three decades—such as modern computing, big data, and the internet—are undoubtedly accelerating the rate of change. The financial services industry has seen rapid exploration and adoption of new technologies but also struggles in areas of legacy infrastructure. How do financial institutions and markets affect value creation, risk and hence the values of the businesses in financial services?
New Technologies in Finance conference (2019) - WEBSITE
Frontiers of Digital Finance conference (2017) - WEBSITE
NYC Immersion Seminar Course: "Creative Destruction in the Financial Services Industry" (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019)