- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Partnering with the Career Management Center, the Office of Student Affairs, the Private Equity Program and Alumni Relations, the Program for Financial Studies creates relevant financial content for students and participates in career events for students and alumni including:
- Upcoming: October 10, 2018 "State of the Asset Management Industry", Uris 330, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Upcoming: Spring 2019: "International Careers after Traditional Routes", location on campus TBD
- Financial Careers: Banks, Corporations, and Investment Management Panel, co-sponsored by the Career Management Center, is an educational recruiting event offered every September for first-year MBA students interested in financial careers. 2016 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
- Columbia Career Network Orientation Events