- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data for Better Business seminars
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series provides broader Columbia Business School community access to faculty research. At each seminar, attended by invited MBA, EMBA, Masters and PhD students, faculty members present their current research within an informal lunch setting. These seminars are videotaped and made publicly available on YouTube, the School's video library, and our website. Please note that videos will be accessible shortly after each event.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."