- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
The Program for Financial Studies' No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."
BizEd is published by AACSB International-the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (www.BizEdmagazine.com).