- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Managing Director and Head of U.S. Equity Trading Strategies, Citigroup
Mr. Sarfati’s team at Citigroup is integrated on the trading floor and provides investment ideas, derivatives and quant strategies to Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Family Offices. His team strives to combine macro trends with company fundamentals to come up with actionable trade ideas using ETFs, thematic baskets, options and light exotics. Mr. Sarfati also oversees the quantitative investment team, responsible for Citi’s Global Risk Attribution Model and Factor Analyses.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Sarfati was an equity derivatives strategist at Citigroup. He then became a credit derivatives trader at Barclays Capital where he successfully ran options market making and credit-equity proprietary trading. Mr. Sarfati holds two Masters degrees, one in Applied Mathematics and one in Finance.