- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance Conferences
- Big Data for Better Business Seminar Series
- FinTech Innovation Salon
- ESG and Finance Seminar Series
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Transparency Conference: At What Speed and Cost?
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Networking Receptions
- Financial Career Events
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
Denis Sosyura is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the University of Michigan. He joined Michigan in 2008 after receiving his Ph.D. in finance at Yale University. His research interests include corporate finance, political economy & regulation, and financial media. His work has been published in the Journal of Finance, the Journal of Financial Economics, and the Review of Financial Studies and has received four best paper awards at academic conferences. His articles have been featured in Reuters, Forbes, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, and other national media. His teaching has been recognized by seven nominations for teaching awards, such as the Economist Intelligence Unit Business Professor of the Year Award, the Provost Prize for Teaching Innovation, the Golden Apple Teaching Award, and the M.B.A. Teaching Excellence Award.