Organizations are more than the sum of their parts. Successful initiatives require the mobilization of informal social networks that are not captured by the formal organizational chart. GLeaM’s Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) Research Program offers dynamic network map visualization and data analytics, allowing you to see and understand the information and value within your company’s informal social networks. This rigorous assessment process gives leaders the perspective needed to move beyond organizational charts, make more impactful decisions, and direct effective organizational change.
Actionable Insights from ONA:
- Inform change management
- Identify which individuals are leaders, energizers, innovators, and key influencers
- Identify and correct formal organizational structural weaknesses
- Improve collaboration and information flow within and between groups
- Catalyze innovation in individuals and teams
- Replicate best practices and successful network structures
- Improve client relationships and communication
- Reassign decision rights to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness
- Eliminate redundancies in personnel and institutional processes
- Improve how you cultivate high potentials and plan for succession
GLeaM faculty experts conduct ONA research using web-based surveys as well as data provided by the organization. The insights from the organizational network analysis can stand alone or be integrated into the design of customized seminars as part of a GLeaM Executive Education Program. To learn more about how your company can benefit from GLeaM’s ONA research, please contact email@example.com.