You can support the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program in a variety of ways:
- Join the Healthcare Mentorship Program (Alumni Only). Please contact Bianca Bellino if you are interested.
- Sponsor the Annual Healthcare Conference. Please contact the Healthcare Industry Association.
- Develop and help write new healthcare cases. Please contact Caseworks.
- Hire an MBA healthcare student for a full-time position, insemester and summer internship. See more here.
- Make a financial contribution (select "Other" as the designation and then specify Healthcare Program or Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program on the next page or where it says allocation)
- Provide country insight and contacts to help plan meetings for the annual Healthcare Study Trip. Each year, the Healthcare Industry Association plans a domestic or international study trip to learn more about diverse and emerging healthcare markets. Past destinations have included Beijing, Shanghai, the west coast, and Boston. International trips are co-sponsored by the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program and the Jerome A. Chazen Institute for International Business.
- Be a guest speaker for a student lunch, a class, a casual coffee chat or in another capacity as appropriate. Please contact Bianca Bellino if you are interested.
Keep In Touch
- Follow our HPM LinkedIn page for updates on events, news and more...
- Join our healthcare newsletter to keep updated on special events, news, and more...
- Get involved in the Columbia Business School Healthcare Alumni Association (HCAA), which was co-founded and is run by CBS healthcare alumni. The associations purpose is to bring together CBS alumni in the healthcare sector and provide opportunities for networking and education as well as access to the community and resources of the Columbia University ecosystem.
- Join the CBS HCAA Slack Channel, an informal, community-driven forum for connecting CBS healthcare alumni.
- Join MyCBS, an online community platform designed for Columbia Business School alumni by alumni relations, and join the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program (HPM) Group to have access to a community of CBS healthcare alumni leaders from around the world.