Whether you’ve been working in healthcare for a few years or are new to the field, the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program (HPM) offers a strong curriculum to help advance your understanding of the industry. Healthcare electives complement Columbia Business School’s world-class MBA curriculum. HPM sets students up for success by equipping them with the knowledge, insights, and expertise needed to tackle the current problems facing the industry.
Courses are taught by a mix of full-time faculty and seasoned healthcare executives and cover critical areas: healthcare delivery, health IT, services, biopharma, medical devices, public policy, entrepreneurship, venture investing and global health. All courses are electives so students can tailor their education to their interests and career goals.
Information on the specific courses currently offered at CBS relevant to our Program can be found in the links below:
- The US Healthcare Industry: Structure and Strategies
- Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare Services
- Innovation in Global Healthcare
- Investing in Medical Technologies
- Healthcare IT Principles and Opportunities
- Pharmaceutical Drug Commercialization: Strategy & Practice
- Healthcare Investment and Entrepreneurship - HCIT & Services
- Digital Health Start-Ups
- NYC Immersion Seminar: Creating Value in Healthcare Delivery
- Public Policy and the Healthcare Industry
- Economics of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Strategy and Competition in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology