- Drupal How-To Guide
- Producing Web Content
- Social Media
- Blogs & Blogging
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Style Guide
Business communications using various forms of School stationery also reflect the graphic and visual identity of the School. As such, stationery should not be recreated (except e-mail signatures) but should be used in its official and approved forms.
Strategic Communications oversees the establishment of stationery templates, while Operations handles fulfillment. Contact Strategic Communications for more information.
Letters and fax memos should be set in Hoefler Text when available. Times New Roman also may be used.
How to Install the Signature:
- Download the desired EML template file. Samples of the two styles can be seen below.
- Navigate to where the file downloaded and right click to Open it With...Microsoft Outlook
- Copy the text
- Paste the text inside your Outlook Signature and edit the text to fit your name and details.
- For instructions on how to edit a signature in Outlook, visit the Microsoft Help pages for Outlook for Mac and Outlook for Windows.
Sample Email Signature With Logo:
Sample Email Signature Without Logo:
Email Signature Elements
If you are unable to download the template files or wish to recreate the signature, you may do so using the following elements:
Our PowerPoint template is available for download and includes three different title pages to choose from, each with a different background image:
Stationery using the new logo can be ordered, as before, through Humberto Bonfante in the Operations office. A request form is available, below, for your convenience.