- Drupal How-To Guide
- Producing Web Content
- Social Media
- Blogs & Blogging
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Style Guide
- Capitalize campus in the phrases Morningside Campus and Manhattanville Campus.
- Capitalize only the first letter of common New York City neighborhood acronyms: Nolita, Soho, Tribeca, Dumbo.
- Use commas in addresses as follows: New alumni club chapters were recently established in Phoenix, Arizona, and Seattle, Washington.
In running text, the names of states should be spelled out.
- Joe Smith visited campus from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
In addresses or in lists, use postal codes
- 111 First Street, Phoenix, AZ
In certain cases, such as in the magazine’s class notes where space is at a premium, postal codes may be used in running text .
In running text, United States should be spelled out when used as a noun. US (no periods) should be written when used as an adjective.