- Drupal How-To Guide
- Producing Web Content
- Social Media
- Blogs & Blogging
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Style Guide
Communications manages the upload of all public-facing video content to the Columbia Business School website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
To submit your video, please provide the following:
- Video file or files in the correct format, per the platform guidelines.
- Provide contextual copy – a title and description.
- A thumbnail image, preferably high-resolution, 1280px x 720px.
- Any additional information on post preference – platforms, launch dates, etc.
Large video files should be shared via cloud file transfer (such as Dropbox or Google Drive) or a shared internal drive.
Contact [email protected] to submit your video.
To submit videos for the Uris Hall or Warren Hall lobby screens, visit Announcements for the Digital Screens.
Note: videos for internal use only (on platforms such as Canvas), please contact ITG's Multimedia Group.