- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- CBS Digital Casebooks (iPads)
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- CBS Standard Video Platforms
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
ITG provides you with favorites/bookmarks for your web browser to facilitate finding resources from Columbia Business School and Columbia University. These instructions will help you to install the favorites/bookmarks in browsers (both Mac OS and Windows).
*As a reminder, we currently recommend using the Chrome browser on all CBS websites.
Click here to Download GSB Bookmarks for all browsers.
(Right-click the link above and choose "Save Link As..." to download the file and choose a location such as Downloads as the save location.
Instructions for Chrome:
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome to right of address bar
- Select Bookmarks
- Then click on Import bookmarks and settings...
- Select from drop down menu From: Bookmarks HTML File
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the saved Columbiabookmarks.html file, select it
- Click Open, and close the remaining window
Instructions for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click on the star near the top right for "Favorites".
- Click on the down triangle for the drop-down menu to the right of "Add to favorites"
- Select "Import and export..."
- Select "Import from a file"
- Check box to left of "Favorites" and click "Next"
- Browse to the location of the saved GSB Bookmarks html file, select it and click "Open"
- Click "Next", then "Import", then "Finish"
Instructions for Safari:
- Click on "File" in the top menu
- Choose "Import from" and click on "Boomarks HTML File..."
- Browse to the location of the saved GSB Bookmarks html file
- Click on "Import" to finish
You're done! The GSB Bookmarks are now installed in your browser.