- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- CBS Digital Casebooks (iPads)
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- CBS Standard Video Platforms
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
The Information Technology Group is pleased to announce the Business School's participation in a Microsoft Campus Agreement applicable to all Business School faculty, staff, and students.
The Campus Agreement entitles Business School constituents to free copies of the latest, Professional versions of the most popular Microsoft products for as long as they are actively affiliated with the School.
Students: please visit our Knowledge Base for further information on how to install the Office suite.
Microsoft Office Downloads
- Windows 8 / 10 (and those using Windows on Macs)
- macOS Mojave (version 10.14.X) and up. If you have macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.X) or below, you will need to upgrade your version through the App Store (we strongly suggest that you back up all of your data prior to upgrading).
After you install Office, you will need to activate your license by logging in with your Microsoft Office 365 account, which has your [email protected] as the username.