- Forgot Your Password?
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- Network Drive Updates
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
The Information Technology Group is pleased to announce the Business School's participation in a Microsoft Campus Agreement applicable to all Business School faculty, staff, and students.
The Campus Agreement entitles Business School constituents to free copies of the latest, Professional versions of the most popular Microsoft products for as long as they are actively affiliated with the School.
Microsoft Office Downloads
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (and those using Windows on Macs)
- Mac OS El Capitan (10.11) and up. If you have Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) or below, you will need to upgrade your version through the App Store (we strongly suggest that you back up all of your data prior to upgrading).
After you install Office, you will need to activate your license by logging in with your Microsoft Office 365 account, which has your full GSB email address (FLastname20@gsb.columbia.edu) as the username.