- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- CBS Digital Casebooks (iPads)
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- CBS Standard Video Platforms
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
GAUSS is a mathematical and statistical software package which provides the power and flexibility of a complied language. GAUSS 10 is installed on CBS Research Grid, the Columbia Business School's Central Research Server. Site licenses are also available for users who wish to run GAUSS in MS Windows on personal workstations.
GAUSS on CBS Research Grid
Name & Version
Line-by-line interactive mode. The command to exit from Gauss is "quit."
gauss --grid_submit=batch "file > file.out"
Submit job in batch in background (You can log off and job will still run in background).
Note: "file" is the name of the file that contains Gauss commands.
- Vendor Site - More software information provided by Aptech