- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
Columbia Business School's Information Technology Group (ITG) supports the entire CBS community!
Auditing Canvas? Login here.
Trouble Logging In?
For faculty, staff, and admitted/current students:
- If you have forgotten your password or don't know your UNI (Click "Forgot My Password")
- If you need to activate your UNI
- If you need to make changes to your University account settings
For alumni and certificate holders
- If you are a degree program alumni and need to update your info
- If you aren't sure and need to look up your account; please have your LifetimeID (Flastname20) or your email address handy
Quick Reference Help
You can visit the ITG Homepage anytime for current hours of operation.