- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- CBS Digital Casebooks (iPads)
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
What Is Installed
All Business School conference rooms are equipped with the following technology. See the Rooms Types section below for additional technology installed into specific conference rooms.
The Business School contains multiple conference rooms which are custom-designed for web-based conference calls. They are all equipped with an HD camera, touchpanel controls, a single in-room display, built-in computer, wired and wireless laptop inputs, in-room speakers and ceiling-mounted microphones. They are divided into three types.
Flexible Conference Rooms
These rooms contain movable tables and furniture, and can be reconfigured as needed. Laptop HDMI, power, and wired network connections can be made through a single floor box within the room. The in-room touchpanel can be deployed either on an in-room credenza, or installed via. the floorbox to any table within the room. Setup and preparation must be requested for these rooms if a wired HDMI Laptop connection or custom touchpanel position is needed. Using the in-room computer or a wireless laptop connection via. AirMedia requires no setup.
Fixed Conference Rooms
These rooms contain a fixed conference table. All A/V connections are installed into a recessed cable cubby within the table itself, which includes power, wired network connections, an HDMI laptop port, and touchpanel controls. No setup is needed for these spaces.
Executive Conference Rooms
These rooms contain movable tables and furniture, similar to Flexible conference rooms. Laptop HDMI, power, and wired connections can only be made through a wall-mounted panel located within the room. The in-room touchpanel is permanently mounted onto the rooms wall. Setup and preparation must be requested for these rooms if a wired HDMI Laptop connection is needed, or additional conferencing equipment is required. Using the in-room computer or a wireless laptop connection via. AirMedia requires no setup.
You can confirm the type and size of the conference rooms in the list below. Scheduling can be done through Campus Groups.
Before You Go
The Multimedia Group is ready to assist with any technology issues that may arise while using a Business School conference room. But if you wish to prepare or familiarize yourself with the technology, here are some useful tips and tricks to keep in mind.
- The conference rooms are custom-built for video conferencing using the built-in computer. While laptops can connect to the in-room display, laptops cannot connect to the built-in ceiling microphones or the wall-mounted HD camera. If you want to hold a video conference, please know your UNI login and password so you can log into the built-in computer.
- If you intend on wirelessly connecting your laptop, tablet, or phone in a conference room, download the Crestron AirMedia app in advance. This is highly recommended for Flexible and Executive style conference rooms, which do not have built-in HDMI cables or adapters for laptops.