- Get Help
- Choosing a Laptop
- Network and Wireless Services
- Orientation Information
- Information and Infrastructure Committee (IIC)
- Student FAQ
- Faculty Computing Committee
- Windows 10
- Network Drives
- OneDrive For Business
- Travel Tips for Mobile Device Use
- Information Security
- Useful Downloads
Hours of Operation (Spring Semester):
Uris Hall, Room 202:
Mon - Thur: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. OR closed depending on EMBA classes -- if closed for EMBA, see Warren 402 below.
Sun: Support available only remotely 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Warren Hall, Room 402:
Closed during pandemic response. Support available remotely (see Uris 202 above) or onsite only during certain EMBA classes.
Watson Library, West Side:
Closed during pandemic response.
For the quickest response please contact us on Slack: #itg_student_support
Phone: (212) 854-3730
E-mail: [email protected]
* Please note our support schedule is subject to change to accommodate the School's academic needs. When possible, changes will be posted in advance. Last minute changes will be published via e-mail to all students.
Support for EMBA, MBA and MS students begins with the initial configuration of your accounts and laptop for use at the Business School. This normally happens prior to starting your degree program (see Orientation Information on the left). After that, support is provided at one of the three Support Desks: one in Uris Hall room 202, one in Watson Library in Uris Hall, and one in Warren Hall room 402.
Support is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. ITG recognizes that a student's time is valuable, and we have implemented a drop-off service to accommodate students' demanding schedules. When stopping by one of our locations for assistance, sufficient time should be allotted on your schedule. Sometimes small problems can turn out to be complex or elusive.
When bringing your laptop for service, please ensure you have the following items:
- Battery and AC adapter
You should also perform the following tasks:
- Backup any important data
- Change the system passwords to the CBS temporary password