- IBS Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
- The Benjamin Botwinick Prizes in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Bernstein Debates
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
Training the Next Generation
The Center serves as a forum for thought leadership around teaching and research on the ethics and governance challenges confronting current and next-generation business leaders. The Bernstein Faculty Leaders and the Student Leadership and Ethics Board shape the curriculum, organize speaker events, experiential learning activities, and other sessions in topics surrounding leadership, ethics, and governance.
CBS – West Point Leadership and Ethics Exchange
The Bernstein Center proudly hosted 30 Cadets on campus as part of our 2nd Annual CBS-West Point Leadership and Ethics Exchange.