- Center Director
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Leadership and Ethics Board
- Advisory Board
- Dean's Message
- Contact Us
- Alumni Insights
- IBS Curriculum
- The Botwinick Prize in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Disruptive Innovations and Ethical Dilemmas In Business
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Restoring Trust: New Realities and New Possibilities for Business Leadership
- Conscious Capitalism: How Ethical Executives Move the Needle Forward, One Business Decision at a Time
- Lucy Quist: A Global Role Model for Business Leadership
- Two Industry Pioneers Lead the Change for Clean Energy
- The Great Debate on the Ethics of Pricing in the Drug Industry
- Leading With Courage: Top Industry Trailblazers Discuss Pathways to Restoring Trust in Business
- Bernstein Debates
- Did The Global Financial Crisis Destroy Europe's Social Bargain?
- Profit Versus Purpose in Financial Markets
- Post Election Analysis
- Are Companies too Short Term and is it Bad?
- Prediction, Your Genes, and the End of Privacy
- Are we Toast(ed)?
- How Good is Our Research: A Statistician's View on the Medical Sciences
- The Commons and Homo Economics
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Leadership and Ethics Week
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
Charles Cahn is CEO of Cahn Medical Technologies, which invests in and manages start-up medical-technology companies. Currently the firm is involved with companies that are developing products to accelerate wound healing, deliver sustained-release drugs for cardiovascular conditions and pain relief, stimulate bone growth, provide alcohol-based hygiene in the operating room and produce technological advances in surgical applications.
Cahn is former senior vice president at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., where he served on the board of directors and as senior managing director of the research business. Previously, he was the firm’s director of research and, earlier still, a securities analyst.
R. Glenn Hubbard is the Russell L. Carson Professor of Finance and Economics and Dean of Columbia Business School. He is a specialist in public finance, managerial information and incentive problems in corporate finance and financial markets and institutions. He has written more than 90 articles and books on corporate finance, investment decisions, banking, energy economics and public policy, including two textbooks. Hubbard has applied his research interests in business (as a consultant on taxation and corporate finance to many corporations), in government (as deputy assistant of the U.S. Treasury Department and as a consultant to the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of New York and many government agencies) and in academia (in faculty collaboration or visiting appointments at Columbia, University of Chicago and Harvard).
Past Advisory Board Members
Lewis A. Sanders, Founder, CEO and Co-CIO of Sanders Capital, LLC,