- IBS Curriculum
- The Botwinick Prize in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Restoring Trust
- Conscious Capitalism: How Ethical Executives Move the Needle Forward, One Business Decision at a Time
- Lucy Quist: A Global Role Model for Business Leadership
- Two Industry Pioneers Lead the Change for Clean Energy
- The Great Debate on the Ethics of Pricing in the Drug Industry
- Leading With Courage: Top Industry Trailblazers Discuss Pathways to Restoring Trust in Business
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Restoring Trust
- Bernstein Debates
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Leadership and Ethics Week
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
Charles Cahn is CEO of Cahn Medical Technologies, which invests in and manages start-up medical-technology companies. Currently the firm is involved with companies that are developing products to accelerate wound healing, deliver sustained-release drugs for cardiovascular conditions and pain relief, stimulate bone growth, provide alcohol-based hygiene in the operating room and produce technological advances in surgical applications.
Cahn is former senior vice president at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., where he served on the board of directors and as senior managing director of the research business. Previously, he was the firm’s director of research and, earlier still, a securities analyst.
R. Glenn Hubbard is the Russell L. Carson Professor of Finance and Economics and Dean of Columbia Business School. He is a specialist in public finance, managerial information and incentive problems in corporate finance and financial markets and institutions. He has written more than 90 articles and books on corporate finance, investment decisions, banking, energy economics and public policy, including two textbooks. Hubbard has applied his research interests in business (as a consultant on taxation and corporate finance to many corporations), in government (as deputy assistant of the U.S. Treasury Department and as a consultant to the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of New York and many government agencies) and in academia (in faculty collaboration or visiting appointments at Columbia, University of Chicago and Harvard).
Lewis A. Sanders is the founder, CEO and Co-CIO of Sanders Capital, LLC, a value-oriented investment manager serving institutional and high net worth clients. Formerly, he was the Chairman and CEO of AllianceBernstein. He retired from this position in December, 2008. He was elected director, vice chairman and CIO of Alliance Capital Management Corporation on October 2, 2000. Previously, he served as chairman and CEO of Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., which he joined in 1968 as a research analyst. Sanders is a chartered financial analyst and a New York Stock Exchange supervisory analyst. For four years, he was a member of the Institutional Investor All-America Research Team.