- Center Director
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Leadership and Ethics Board
- Advisory Board
- Dean's Message
- Contact Us
- Alumni Insights
- IBS Curriculum
- The Botwinick Prize in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Restoring Trust: New Realities and New Possibilities for Business Leadership
- Conscious Capitalism: How Ethical Executives Move the Needle Forward, One Business Decision at a Time
- Lucy Quist: A Global Role Model for Business Leadership
- Two Industry Pioneers Lead the Change for Clean Energy
- The Great Debate on the Ethics of Pricing in the Drug Industry
- Leading With Courage: Top Industry Trailblazers Discuss Pathways to Restoring Trust in Business
- Bernstein Debates
- Did The Global Financial Crisis Destroy Europe's Social Bargain?
- Profit Versus Purpose in Financial Markets
- Post Election Analysis
- Are Companies too Short Term and is it Bad?
- Prediction, Your Genes, and the End of Privacy
- Are we Toast(ed)?
- How Good is Our Research: A Statistician's View on the Medical Sciences
- The Commons and Homo Economics
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Leadership and Ethics Week
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
"All The Queen's Horses" Screening and Director Discussion
As city comptroller of Dixon, IL, Rita Crundwell stole $53 million of public funds across 20 years––making her the perpetrator of the largest case of municipal fraud in American history. She used the funds to build one of the nation's leading quarter horse breeding empires, all while forcing staff cuts, police budget slashing, and neglect of public infrastructure. All The Queen's Horses investigates her crime, her lavish lifestyle and the small town she left in her wake.
The screening will be followed by a talkback with Kelly Richmond Pope, Director and Producer, about the film's lessons on moral and ethical leadership. This event is open to the public and refreshments will be served.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Uris Hall, Third Floor, Room 301
Kelly Richmond Pope
Director and Producer, All The Queen's Horses and Associate Professor, School of Accountancy and MIS at DePaul University
Professor Katherine Phillips
Paul Calello Professor of Leadership and Ethics