- IBS Curriculum
- The Botwinick Prize in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Restoring Trust
- Conscious Capitalism: How Ethical Executives Move the Needle Forward, One Business Decision at a Time
- Lucy Quist: A Global Role Model for Business Leadership
- Two Industry Pioneers Lead the Change for Clean Energy
- The Great Debate on the Ethics of Pricing in the Drug Industry
- Leading With Courage: Top Industry Trailblazers Discuss Pathways to Restoring Trust in Business
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Restoring Trust
- Bernstein Debates
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Leadership and Ethics Week
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
Founding president and chief executive officer, Trillium Asset Management
Trillium Asset Management is an employee-owned investment advisor for clients concerned with the social and environmental impacts of their investments. The company, founded by Joan Bavaria in 1982, manages approximately $800 million and donates 5% of its before-tax profits to charitable causes.
In 1981, Ms. Bavaria co-founded the Social Investment Forum, an organization engaged in socially responsible investing where she served as President for four years and as a board member for eight years. Ms. Bavaria is also the Founding Chair of CERES, a national network of investment funds, environmental organizations and other public interest groups working to advance environmental stewardship in the business sector. She served as Chair from 1989 to 2001 and is currently a member of the Board. Her additional board memberships include the Dean's Committee for International Development at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government, Earth Justice Legal Defense Fund, Earthday Network, Union of Concerned Scientists and Greening of Industry Network.
Ms. Bavaria has been honored by President Mikhail Gorbachev, the City of Göteborg, Investment Advisor magazine, Scientific American magazine, Global Green USA and Green Cross International, Time.com, the New England Women Business Owners (NEWBO) and Working Women Magazine.