- Center Director
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Leadership and Ethics Board
- Advisory Board
- Dean's Message
- Contact Us
- Alumni Insights
- IBS Curriculum
- The Botwinick Prize in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Disruptive Innovations and Ethical Dilemmas In Business
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Restoring Trust: New Realities and New Possibilities for Business Leadership
- Conscious Capitalism: How Ethical Executives Move the Needle Forward, One Business Decision at a Time
- Lucy Quist: A Global Role Model for Business Leadership
- Two Industry Pioneers Lead the Change for Clean Energy
- The Great Debate on the Ethics of Pricing in the Drug Industry
- Leading With Courage: Top Industry Trailblazers Discuss Pathways to Restoring Trust in Business
- Bernstein Debates
- Did The Global Financial Crisis Destroy Europe's Social Bargain?
- Profit Versus Purpose in Financial Markets
- Post Election Analysis
- Are Companies too Short Term and is it Bad?
- Prediction, Your Genes, and the End of Privacy
- Are we Toast(ed)?
- How Good is Our Research: A Statistician's View on the Medical Sciences
- The Commons and Homo Economics
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Leadership and Ethics Week
- Events Calendar
- Support Us
The 2017 Klion Forum featured a dicussion on the new energy economy and changing American policies with featured panelists Professor Geoff Heal and Jim Rogers.
About the Klion Forum
The annual KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum invites business and policy leaders to share their experiences resolving the major ethical, social and economic challenges of our times. Each year, the Forum touches upon pressing subject matters and allows the Columbia Business School community to enter into vibrant public discussion about ethical and positive solutions to national and global issues.
The 2017 Klion Forum featured an impassioned discussion on the new energy economy and changing American policies with Jim Rogers, former CEO and President of Duke Energy and author of Lighting the World: Transforming our Energy Future by Bringing Electricity to Everyone, and Geoff Heal, Donald C. Waite III Professor of Social Enterprise, Columbia Business School and author of Endangered Economies: How the Neglect of Nature Threatens Our Prosperity. The discussion was moderated by Elke Weber, Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs, Princeton University. More photos from the event can be viewed here.
Past Speakers Include:
President and CEO
Campbell Soup Company
Ellen Oran Kaden
Senior Vice President, Retired
Campbell Soup Company
Estée Lauder Companies
Sir Ronald Cohen
Portland Trust and Bridge Ventures
Patricia M Cloherty
Chairman, CEO Emeritus, Delta Private Equity Partners LLC
Manager, US Russia Investment Fund
Author, The End of Power
Fmr Editor in Chief, Foreign Policy
Federal Reserve Board
Anne M Busquet '78
AMB Advisors New York
Retired Chairman, CEO
Dr P Roy Vagelos '54PS '83PS
Fmr Chairman, CEO, Merck & Co Inc.