- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
- Returning to Campus
Appointments should be scheduled at least 3 hours in advance unless there is serious, time-sensitive need. Students experiencing a crisis situation and who require immediate intervention should contact Counseling & Psychological Services (212-854-2878) or Public Safety (212-854-2797, or 4-5555 from a campus phone).
To set up an advising meeting with your academic (or club) adviser, take the following steps in Starfish :
- Navigate to the My Success Network channel from your home page. Here, you'll see your academic and club advisers as well as instructors listed.
- Identify your academic (or club) adviser on this page and click the drop-down arrow to the right of their name and select "Schedule".
- Select the appointment type and reason for your appointment, then click "continue" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select a time for your appointment, then click "continue" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Review the details of your appointment and provide additional details using the comment box. Then click "confirm".
- Upcoming appointments will be listed on your Starfish homepage in the timeline view (left column). Click the edit icon (a picture of a pencil) to modify the appointment or the cancel icon (an X) to cancel it. If you do choose to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible so the slot can be used by another student
If you would need to make an appointment with another adviser or member of OSA who is not in your success network:
On the My Success Network page, scroll down to Your Services, and click Show Other Services
- Click on Office of Student Affairs
- Schedule an appointment following the same steps as above. You will only be able to schedule an appointment with those who have current availability in Starfish.
Please note: At this time, you will continue to use COIN for all career advising and CMC related activities.