- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
What it is: a program designed to provide an equal opportunity for students to access and get to know their professors in elective courses.
What it does: provides funding for extra-curricular student/professor events through a central approval process run by the Student Government and the Office of Student Affairs.
How it works:
- Funds are available on first-come, first-serve basis for all elective courses
- Dollar amount available per class is $15/head for every student; funds may not be used toward the purchase of alcohol.
- A class can hold multiple events in one semester, but total spending for that class must stay under its cap
- Students apply online to organize event for class
- Academic Committee subgroup reviews applications after deadline and students receive notification about their request
- Approval process will include emailing professor to make sure they agree with proposed event
- Events must be planned in accordance with the School's alcohol policy
- Only approved food vendors can be used for your event
- Organizer will pay for event using vouchers from OSA
- Events cannot occur during scheduled class time; they must occur outside of class time