- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
Columbia Business School Student Business Card Online Ordering Instructions
Navigate to the Columbia Print Web Ordering System at: https://columbia.webdeskprint.com
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right corner.
- Next page, click on the “Login Using Your UNI and Password” button on the left
- User Profile Page - Fill in all required fields in order to create your user profile. You will not be able to place an order without one.
**Important - In the dropdown menu for SITE, make sure to select “Students – Columbia Business School”. If you close the screen before creating a user profile, you may not be able to log in again until a Columbia Print administrator resets your User ID.
- Once logged-in click on “New Order” at the top navigation bar, then select “Business Cards”
- Click on the Business School card layout of choice and fill in the fields with your contact information.
- When done entering info, select continue and you will see a digital proof on the screen. If you approve the card, click the “Text approved?” and “Digital proof accepted?” checkboxes. Then click continue to proceed to the next screen.
- On this screen, select the dropdown menu “Payment Method” and choose “Pay at Pick-Up - Credit Card”,
- Select the quantity you are ordering and chose “Hold for Pickup” as the delivery method. Then click continue to proceed to the next screen.
- On this screen will be able to review the order one last time. Click “finish” to complete your order.
- Cards will be ready for pick up within 3-5 business days and can be picked up from Print Services located in room 106 of Pulitzer Hall.
- The price of business cards is $45 for 500 cards
If you have any questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.