- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
Please refer to the information below regarding club and cluster finance policies.
For full policies, procedures and other information please reference the SLG Finance Guide.
General Cluster Finance
- Clusters are given $5,000 at the start of their first term by the Office of Student Affairs and must adhere to all finance policies
- Cluster funds are prohibited from use on alcohol and gift cards
- Clusters with an overdrawn account at the end of their last term may have graduation tickets held until the account is brought back into good standing
General Club Finance
- Clubs raise funds primarily through membership dues.
- Negative balances at the end of the year may cause a restriction of event planning and budget use for the next executive board
- Club funds are prohibited from use on gift cards
- Funds may only be used on university approved vendors
- Student loan companies are prohibited from sponsoring events
- University compliance dictates spending limits on all events
- Hard alcohol is prohibited.
Financial Planning Office (FPO)
- FPO maintains the university accounts for all clubs and clusters
- Jamie Bonadonna-Van Beverhoudt is the main contact for clubs and cluster accounts, contracts and payments
- Payment options include vouchers, contracts and reimbursements
- All requests are required to be submitted via the FPO Now System online
- Please refer to the SLG Finance Guide for full policies and procedures