- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
- Returning to Campus
Please refer to the information below regarding club and cluster finance policies.
For full policies, procedures and other information please reference the SLG Finance Guide.
Due to COVID-19, normal policies and procedures will be impacted. Any changes will be communicated with club leadership.
- Club and cluster budgets will only be able to use funds on events or items that fall within health official/CBS guidelines.
- Fall 2020 club membership dues will be free. We will re-evaluate at the end of the fall semester in order to plan for the spring.
- OSA supports charging nominal fees for particular events that may need budget offset.
- Food and drinks are not allowable expenses for on-campus events for the fall 2020 semester.
- Domestic and international travel are not allowable expenses for student groups, but local travel is approved. Click here for more information.
- Off-campus events may have food and drinks as per the SLG Finance Guide.
General Cluster Finance
- Clusters are given $6,000 at the start of their first term by the Office of Student Affairs and must adhere to all finance policies
- Cluster funds are prohibited from use on alcohol and gift cards
- Clusters with an overdrawn account at the end of their last term may have graduation tickets held until the account is brought back into good standing
General Club Finance
- Clubs raise funds primarily through membership dues. For the Fall 2020 semester, membership will be free. Clubs are encouraged to charge nominal fees for selected events. Please contact your OSA Advisor for questions.
- Negative balances at the end of the year may cause a restriction of event planning and budget use for the next executive board.
- Club funds are prohibited from use on gift cards.
- Funds may only be used on university approved vendors
- Student loan companies are prohibited from sponsoring events
- University compliance dictates spending limits on all events
- Hard alcohol is prohibited.
Financial Planning Office (FPO)
- FPO maintains the university accounts for all clubs and clusters
- Jamie Bonadonna-Van Beverhoudt is the main contact for clubs and cluster accounts, contracts and payments
- Payment options include vouchers, contracts and reimbursements
- All requests are required to be submitted via the FPO Now System online
- Please refer to the SLG Finance Guide for full policies and procedures