- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
Please refer to the information below regarding event planning.
For full policies, procedures and other information please reference the Student Leader Guide.
Club Programming & Blackout Information
- Fall and spring club programming hours are Monday- Thursday before 9:00am and after 5:45PM, Tuesday/Thursday from 12:30pm-2:00pm and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 2018 Summer Programming Hours:
- A-Term (5/21-6/29): 12:30PM-2:00PM, Thursday Thursday. After 5:45PM, Monday- Thursday. All day Friday-Saturday.
- Block Weeks (7/9-8/3): NO daytime programming except via exception request/OSA approval. After 6:00PM, Monday- Friday. Exception Requests due by 6/15.
- Blackout periods are provided every semester to ensure that academic and community wide events can occur without interruption
- Board Meetings can occur outside of approved club hours. This is governed by the honor code and is not considered an excused absence
Fall 2018 Blackout Dates
- Sep 20, 12:30pm-2:00pm- School-Wide CBS Matters
- Oct 15-Oct 23, Study Day/Exams/Break
- Nov 5- 6 Election Day
- Nov 21-23, Thanksgiving
- Nov 28, Holiday Party for Kids
- Dec 6 after 2PM- Follies
- All recognized clubs and interest groups are able to reserve rooms (during applicable parts of the academic year) for Uris Hall and Watson Hall via their Org Sync portal. View FAQs
- Review the full room reservation policy
- For locations outside of the Business School such as Lerner Hall, Low Library, Faculty House, or outside locations please reference University Event Management. Note: Charges may occur
- When building your event budget be sure to include operations costs for set up and cleaning if applicable
- Tables can be reserved in Uris Lobby during Uris Hall normal business hours except during blackout dates and times
- Review the full table reservation policy