- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
Please refer to the information below regarding sponsorship resources for conference planning. This is also helpful for event planning.
For full policies, procedures and other information please reference the SLG Conference Guide.
Sponsorship Best Practices
- Under no circumstances may Student Loan Companies provide sponsorships.
- Students must receive approval from External Relations to contact a company for sponsorship. Club leaders who intend to request sponsorship funds should make an appointment with External Relations to discuss strategy and packages.
- It is heavily recommended that conference budgets are created with buffers in the event a sponsorship does not occur
- After a sponsorship amount is agreed upon, External Relations will generate and invoice and work to collect funds
- Funds will be deposited directly into the club’s account in a minimum of 60-90 days