- Academic Essentials
- Academic Support
- Records & Registration
- Student Life
- Mailing Lists
- Alumni Relations
- Posting on the Lobby Screens
- Student Leader Resources
- Career Management Center
- Financial Aid
- The Office of Student Affairs
- Student Handbook
- Returning to Campus
COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL TREK UPDATE
AS OF SEPTEMBER 2021:
What is a trek?
A trek is defined as any firm visits that require more than 2-hours of travel time.
- All treks must be approved by OSA & CMC
- Treks cannot happen during class time, blackout dates and/or on-campus recruiting
- Do NOT use your own funds- communicate early with FPO
- OSA & CMC strongly suggest using hotels for lodging and not AirBNB (for student comfort, stremalining logistics and liability reasons)
- Students cannot sign any contract on behalf of Columbia Business School
- Review Financial Policies and Procedures surrounding using club funds
Approved Trek Benefits
- CMC support with company relationship experts
- CMC advisor participation
- Ability to promote via official club communication channels such as listservs, Org Sync, etc.
Trek Approval Process
- Please connect with your OSA or CMC advisor.